Itinerario in Brief.
- Day 1: Zip line experience starting in Cusco or the Sacred Valley.
- Zip line experience.
- Views of the rivers and valleys of the Sacred Valley.
- Locations: Cusco, Sacred Valley
Day 1 : Zip line experience starting in Cusco or the Sacred Valley
Visiting: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Llaqtapata.
Pick up at your hotel and tranportation to the trailhead for hiking 35 minutes to the first line. Three to five hours of zip-lining. Instruction, equipment and snack included. Return to your hotel early afternoon. Note: This is a half day excursion.
The Sacred Valley zip-line give you the opportunity to fly over the magical and magnificent Sacred Valley in a safe and fun way. There are 6-lines/cables from 100 meters to 500 meters for a total of 2000 meters. No experience required. Minimum age is 6 years. All paths between lines are equipped with via ferrata system.
This is a great day trip for families!
- Transportation from hotel in Cusco or Sacred Valley; return to hotel at end of excursion.
- Zip line guide.
- Zip line equipment: pelvic harness, helmet, gloves and zip-line kit (pulley, 3 carabiners, and lanyard) and via ferrata lanyard.
- safety instruction.
- Cusco or Sacred Valley hotel.
- Other meals.
- Tips for your guide and driver.
- Bring day pack with water, extra clothing (jacket).
- Wear light clothing, long pants (not shorts), comfortable shoes.